Content of the material
A Legacy Of Performance Continues
Like the fastest line around a track, every turn setting up the next, the momentum of our future comes from the speed of our past. From legends like the TL and RSX Type S models, Precision Crafted Performance has always been our pursuit. Fueled by that heritage, the Type S returns in its most powerful incarnation, ready to conquer new roads. And now, the MDX makes history as the first Acura SUV with a Type S performance variant.
Criticisms [ ]
- Bumpy ride (USA Today)
- Loud road and tire noise (Edmunds.com)
- Engine needs to be reved highly for performance (The Car Connection)
- Styling is “Honda” generic and simple (The Car Connection)
Design quirks and oddities [ ]
Type S : Chiaki’s Journey
Chiaki must master both power and precision on her path to becoming the ultimate race car driver.
- VOL. 1: MONEY ON THE TRACK
- VOL. 2: THE LONG WAY HOME
- VOL. 3: BECOMING ONE
- VOL. 4: NIGHT RACE